All ad submissions are subject to agreement of the rules and guidelines below.
>> RULES AND GUIDELINES
By posting your classified ad here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
We reserve the right to modify any ads in violation of our guidelines order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice.
By posting an ad on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any classified ads that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an ad on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines:
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issues.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this state or country.
- Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
www.Thekingslist.net provides a collection of online resources, including classified ads and email services (referred to hereafter as “the Service”) subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”). By using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with the TOS. In addition, when using particular www.Thekingslist.net services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all www.Thekingslist.net services, which may change from time to time.
Should you object to any term or condition of the TOS, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with www.Thekingslist.net in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of www.Thekingslist.net.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos,video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item (“Item”) of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that www.Thekingslist.net does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the www.Thekingslist.net site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of www.Thekingslist.net. www.Thekingslist.net makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will www.Thekingslist.net be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that www.Thekingslist.net does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that www.Thekingslist.net shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the TOS or for any other reason.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
The www.Thekingslist.net site and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of www.Thekingslist.net, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
You agree that www.Thekingslist.net shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that www.Thekingslist.net is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release www.Thekingslist.net, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify www.Thekingslist.net for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, at email@example.com
Please provide us with the following Notice:
- a) Identify the material on the www.Thekingslist.net site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- b) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- c) A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- d) Your contact information ; and
- e) Your physical or electronic signature.
www.Thekingslist.net will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the the procedures outlined in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).
PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We don’t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
We don’t employ tracking devices for marketing purposes (“cookies”, “web beacons,” single-pixel gifs)
We don’t send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes
Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
www.Thekingslist.net does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 16. If www.Thekingslist.net learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 16, www.Thekingslist.net will remove that post.
www.Thekingslist.net, or people who post on www.Thekingslist.net, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visite
We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc
www.Thekingslist.net does not store credit card information. PayPal.com is an authorized retailer of www.Thekingslist.net. www.Thekingslist.net does not process any credit card payments
We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on www.Thekingslist.net that you expect to keep private.
Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the www.Thekingslist.net site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
All postings to www.Thekingslist.net are stored in our database, even after deletion, and may be archived elsewhere.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security search engines and other sites not affiliated with www.Thekingslist.net
www.Thekingslist.net may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process
We welcome your feedback on this document firstname.lastname@example.org
TheKingslist.net will occasionally send email, or text to notify users of special promotions and announcements. By agreeing to TOS when posting on www.Thekingslist.net , to opt in to our emails for system status, updates or promotions.
– comply with legal process; enforce the TOS; respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; respond to claims that contact information (e.g. phone number, street address) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment; protect the rights, property, or personal safety of www.Thekingslist.net, its users or the general public.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- a) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- b) that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct including but not limited to (i) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex, or (ii) bestiality, or (iii) masturbation, or (iv) sadistic or masochistic abuse, or (v) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person; Nudity is not allowed.
- c) that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- d) that violates the Fair Housing Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or violates any state or local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of these or other characteristics);
- e) that violates federal, provincial/state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
- f) with respect to employers that employ four or more employees, that violates the anti-discrimination provision of the Charter including requiring citizenship or lawful permanent residency as a condition for employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, or federal, provincial/state, or local government contract.
- g) that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a www.Thekingslist.net employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity (this provision does not apply to Content that constitutes lawful non-deceptive parody of public figures.);
- h) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- i) that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
- j) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- k) that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing”, “link referral code”, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- l) that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if: posted in areas of the www.Thekingslist.net sites which are not designated for such purposes; or emailed to www.Thekingslist.net users who have not indicated in writing that it is ok to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests.
- m) that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in “services” or “entertainment’;
- n) that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law;
- o) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- p) that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
- q) that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- r) contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- s) “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- t) collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- u) use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – unless expressly permitted by www.Thekingslist.net;
- v) post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- w) post the same item or service in more than one classified category or in more than one location area that does not relate to the area concerning your ad;
- x) attempt to gain unauthorized access to www.Thekingslist.net’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the www.Thekingslist.net website; or
- y) use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on www.Thekingslist.net without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to www.Thekingslist.net email addresses or through www.Thekingslist.net computer systems, which is expressly prohibited by these TOU. Any unauthorized use of www.Thekingslist.net computer systems is a violation of the TOU. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
We may charge a fee to post Content in some areas of the Service. The fee is an access fee permitting Content to be posted in a designated area. Each party posting Content to the Service is responsible for said Content and compliance with the TOU. All fees paid will be non-refundable in the event that Content is removed from the Service for violating the TOU. Absolutely no posting of classifieds sites or listing sites of any kind unless first authorized by www.Thekingslist.net
All Fees paid are in Canadian Dollars $
LIMITATIONS ON SERVICE
You acknowledge that www.Thekingslist.net may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that www.Thekingslist.net has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that www.Thekingslist.net reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that www.Thekingslist.net shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
www.Thekingslist.net grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access the Service for your own personal use. This license does not include:
(a) access to the Service by Posting Agents; or (b) any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by www.Thekingslist.net.
A limited exception to (b) is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our system’s settings.
“General purpose internet search engine” does not include a website or search engine or other service that specializes in classified listings or in any subset of classifieds listings such as jobs, housing, for sale, services, or personals, or which is in the business of providing classified ad listing services.
www.Thekingslist.net permits you to display on your website, or create a hyperlink on your website to individual postings on the Service so long as such use is related to your own postings. You may also create a hyperlink to the home page of www.Thekingslist.net sites so long as the link does not portray www.Thekingslist.net, its employees, or its affiliates in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by www.Thekingslist.net immediately terminates said permission or license. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Service or any Content made available via the Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first obtain a license from www.Thekingslist.net.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You agree that www.Thekingslist.net, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if www.Thekingslist.net believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOU. Further, you agree that www.Thekingslist.net shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination. Sections 2, 4, 6 and 12-18 shall survive termination of the TOU.
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of www.Thekingslist.net. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service without the express written consent of www.Thekingslist.net, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service.
Although www.Thekingslist.net does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to www.Thekingslist.net an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant www.Thekingslist.net all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service by any party for any purpose.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, www.Thekingslist.net DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, www.Thekingslist.net DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, www.Thekingslist.net DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE OR THE SERVICE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL www.Thekingslist.net BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF www.Thekingslist.net HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE www.Thekingslist.net SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold www.Thekingslist.net, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the TOU, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
The TOU constitute the entire agreement between you and www.Thekingslist.net and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and www.Thekingslist.net. The failure of www.Thekingslist.net to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOU must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
Please report any violations of the TOU, by flagging the posting(s) by contacting us at email@example.com including a direct link to the posting(s).
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Email TheKingslist.net Team at firstname.lastname@example.org